Myrrh High-Grade Gum Resin Incense Tin
100% pure, natural, raw and unprocessed
Commiphora molmol, Commiphora myrrha
Spiritual Meaning and Uses:
Clearing, Meditation, Spiritual Connection, Banish Negativity
Myrrh enhances meditation and contemplation, is used to release and banish negativity, promotes spiritual enlightenment and progression. It not only helps to maintain a state of enlightenment, but also clears negative energy and illusions that stand in the way of seeing the truth.
Myrrh gum is the sap-like resin produced by a thorny shrub in the Commiphora genus, which includes frankincense. When the bark of the tree is cut, the resin escapes in “tears” or small beads, which harden quickly and become glossy and amber-colored with age.
- Burn over smoldering charcoal as incense.
- Combine with Copal when using myrrh as incense.
- Add to potpourri mixes and to floral displays.
- Hang in muslin bags in closets or tuck into drawers and between linens.
- Myrrh resin is used in perfumery and in the cosmetics industry.
How to Burn Resin Incense
We Also Recommend