Myrrh High-Grade Gum Resin Incense Tin
100% pure, natural, raw and unprocessed
Commiphora molmol, Commiphora myrrha
Dried myrrh gum is highly fragrant and is used alone or in blends with other materials to create quality incense.
- Burn over smoldering charcoal as incense.
- Combine with Copal when using myrrh as incense.
- Add to potpourri mixes and to floral displays.
- Hang in muslin bags in closets or tuck into drawers and between linens.
- Myrrh resin is used in perfumery and in the cosmetics industry.
How to Burn Resin Incense
We Also Recommend